Emergency Response Systems
DID YOU KNOW?
Providing peace of mind to those that live alone.We offer…
Emergency Response Systems (ERS)
**NEW MOBILE SOLUTION AVAILABLE, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION**
For many senior citizens, there comes a time when emergency assistance is needed in their home. An Emergency Reponse System (ERS) uses the latest technology to provide an easy and affordable way for seniors to get help when they live alone.
Comprised of a two-way voice communicator and a push-button transmitter, an ERS provides the means to call for help 24 hours a day from virtually anywhere in a home with the press of a button.
At Schmidt Security Pro our ERS program includes:
- Option of necklace & wristband styles
- 24/7/365 Live operator monitoring
- 2-way voice monitoring system
- UL Certified equipment & monitoring
- Local installation & service
Automated Medication Dispenser (AMD)
Large 1/2” L.E.D. displays the time and aids in setting alarms.
- AMDs holds 28 doses of dry medication such as pills or capsules
- Alarm in pill dispenser is as easy to set as a digital clock
- Medication is under lock and key, not just a latch.
- Pill compartments are designed to fit adult fingers and “ramped” for easy removal of medication.
- Compartment divisions keep medications in place even if the unit is turned upside-down.
- AMDs should remain plugged into electric power, although there is a 72-hour rechargeable battery back-up for travel or power failures. AMDs should not be used in wet or very damp environments.
- “OFF” feature for long term disabling of dispenser.
- “Early Dosage” feature allows taking dosage with client.
Audible alarm can be set up to 4 times a day:
- “Time for Medicine” alarm beeps 5 seconds on, 1 second off continuously until the medication door is slid open and the “off” position is activated.
Note: Disabling alarm requires the medication door to be slid open.
- Programmable alarm sounds for 30, 45, 60, or 250 minutes, as user selects.
- Powerful alarm sounds similar in tone and volume to a beeping microwave alarm but alarms on for 5 seconds and off for one second until disabled.
Only the most recent medication dose is available.
Pill tray rotates to the next dose when the next audible alarm sounds. If a patient misses a dose, the pill dispenser denies access to the missed dose.
Call us today to discover how Schmidt ERS can improve your comfort at home. 419.526.4747
Mobile ERS Belle™
The Mobile Personal ERS Belle™ is a small and comfortable-to-wear mobile personal emergency response system which enables users to break free from landline-based systems that only work in and around the home.Read More »
As an employer you may need to investigate employee claims of discrimination, sexual harassment, violence in the workplace, or other prohibited conduct. An employee claim of harassment, workplace violence, or other improper conduct represents an unwanted disruption to your company’s business.Read More »
Schmidt Security Pro offers a full range of Security Officer Services. Our promise to “Protect and Honor Those We Serve” as well as our wealth of experience, guarantees your facility will remain safe and secure.Read More »
Small Business Solutions
Schmidt Security Pro’s small business security and video surveillance solutions allow you to manage your business from anywhere in the world, giving you peace-of-mind that your business is running smoothly even when you’re not there.Read More »
Commercial Integrated Systems
Our friendly and experienced representatives can develop the right video surveillance and access control systems to protect your business. With fully customizable solutions to fit any size project, Schmidt Security Pro is there each step of the way.Read More »
Schmidt Security Pro offers the latest in home security systems that are designed around you and your family. With alert notifications and state of the art technology you’ll have confidence knowing that the people and things you love will stay safe.Read More »
Emergency Response Systems (ERS)
For many senior citizens, there comes a time when emergency assistance is needed in their home. An Emergency Response System (ERS) uses the latest technology to provide an easy and affordable way for seniors to get help when they live alone.Read More »
We offer fire equipment & inspection services you can trust. Our friendly and experienced representatives can develop the right fire protection system for your needs, no matter how delicate or valuable your equipment and facilities may be.Read More »